Welcome one and all to my castle! I hope you have fun here.
The Imp Queens Castle!
March 28, 2024, 05:13:22 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The Queen has returned - rejoice, for life shall flow through the forum again!

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Roleplay 'Keys of Destiny'

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Roleplay 'Keys of Destiny'  (Read 262 times)
DmoneyGuy
Lesser Imp

Holy Blade of Ragnell, GO!

View Profile
« on: June 12, 2008, 09:56:12 am »

"The Keys of Destiny are mystical keys from God, sent to us to help us take better care of Mother Earth. But, as expected, many of the people entrusted with key went corrupt and abused the powers of the Keys. A magician named Taokai gathered all the Keys after the Great War, where all Key Holders fought for control of Earth, and tried to remove their powers, for his own gain. He failed, leaving only one power left in each Key.  But the powers he took were enough. He ravaged Mother Earth, and took control as the Prime Emporer. Soon, however, the powers he took from the keys soon became too much for his mortal body, and he died. The Keys, less powerful than before, went to find their rightful owners, who they think will use their powers to help Mother Earth, although some will also become corrupt, just as their predessecors before them."

Zaitseu looked at his teacher. His teacher said, "Nice Job, Zaitseu, best summarization so far. Very accurate." Zaitseu smiled, "Thanks, Mr. DX." The mechanical teacher stared at him. "Hurry along, school's over." "Wow, Really?" Zaitseu grabbed his papers and backpack, and ran out of the school. "Only a week left of school." He said to himself, as he jumped on his motorcycle. His friend, Lena, jumped into the sidecart. "Your parents still gone?" Zaitseu said, staring at his friend. "Yeah." she replied, even though her parents were actually dead and she didn't want to stay with her high-class godparents. "How long do you think you're still gonna be staying at my house.?" Zaitseu asked her. "I don't know." She replied, "I just need some sleep right now." She yawned. "Okay." He started to drive to his home.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2008, 10:10:49 am by DmoneyGuy » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

TheImpQueen
Impish Mod
Administrator
Lesser Imp

Impish Lady & Shapeshifting Coathanger Breeder.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2008, 02:49:49 pm »

'Enough, Katalina. You do not need to drain them,' Krystianov scolded his Fledgling. She lifted her head from the neck of the fair-haired young man she had been feeding on.

'But I'm so hungry Krystianov,' the girl whined. A glare from her Maker stopped her complaints in her throat and she cast the body aside, wiping the blood from her mouth with the back of a slender, pale hand.

'Come, young one, we have far to go and not much time to cover the distance. You can feed to your hearts content once we reach the city.' Krystianov adjusted the top hat on his head and tucked his blades out of sight beneath the cloak he wore.  As the two set off, walking faster than a human could, Katalina began to question her Maker about the city.

'What kind of people live there? Are there more like us there? Will there be dragon-blood, I haven't had dragon blood for so very long. Is it really as huge as you say?' Krystianov laughed melodiously at his companions questions.

'Hush, dear, you will find out when we get there. Now, close your mouth and concentrate on the journey. We will be there soon, and then we shall feast. The High Coven will regret exiling us, you mark my words.'

Katalina chuckled darkly,

'So they will, master, so they will.'

The pair then blurred into a run so fast that they were just a blur. The mountains lay ahead of them; the village they had spent the past day or so draining was soon left far behind. The city, huge, sprawling, silver and full of people lay just over the mountains. It had never known such as Katalina and Krystianov before. The few Vampyres that lurked in it's shadows had no idea of the chaos coming. Of the power that the two exiles held, thanks to the two hidden Keys they had hidden beneath their clothes.
Report Spam   Logged

I luvva luv my MLLABFFE. (AlmostSilent) She is the Holmes to my Watson, the Catty to my Luci, the Pidge to my Batman, the Muller to my Light. -HUGZ FOR YOUS!-

My Life = My Rules. Learn To Live With It.

The voices are only there for ambience, I swear.

Ask me about breeding coathangers for fun and profit.
DmoneyGuy
Lesser Imp

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2008, 03:04:58 pm »

"So Lena, how's your Begginer Classes going?" Zaitseu asked his friend.
She looked at him and said, "Really boring, I'm at the top of my class, I already know everything in the begginer class."
"Wishing you could move on to Wizardry, huh?" Zaitseu said, smiling. "Tell anyone about your Key yet?"
"No." Lena said, removing her Key from a protective case inside her pocket. "You told not to tell anyone." She looked at her Key. "Zenkei.." She said, still examining it. They golden Key glew with a firey glow.
"Good." Zaitseu said, concentrated on the road. "We can't have anyone knowing about it." He turned right and stopped at a red light.
Lena put away her Key and looked around. "Somehow, I can't remember this city very well, although I live in it."
"That's weird." said Zaitseu, a bit surprised. "I thoughy Draconic Humans have great memory and senses."
"Not in some Human cities." Said Lena. "My sense is still great, but my memory of the city is not so great."
"You'll get used to it." Zaitseu said, making sure his blade was secured properly. He then waited for the green light.
Report Spam   Logged

TheImpQueen
Impish Mod
Administrator
Lesser Imp

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2008, 09:50:40 am »

'Serakan,' Katalina whispered, smiling as the ivory Key in her hand responded with an icy glow. She skilfully slid a chain through the loop at the top, and then fastened the chain around her neck, making sure to keep the Key in contact with her skin.

This done, she stepped lithely out of the shadows, wincing and squinting slightly at the brightness of the light.

'Krystianov, there are not many shadows, your Key will be useless!' she cried, turning and darting back into the shack they had stopped to rest in.

'It is of no matter, Katalina. I will find shadows to move through,' Krystianov said. He lifted his own Key out of the embroidered bag he kept it in.

'Enryon.'

His outline flickered and then rushed in to merge his entire body in the shadows of the hut.

'Katalina, you must travel ahead into the heart of the city and find us a place to stay. I will follow after,' Krystianov's voice reverbrated from all the walls of the shack.

Katalina nodded and left without a word, blurring in her haste. The shadows that housed Krystianov became thick black tendrils and wormed their way out of the door, seeking out the nearest dark place. Even encased as he was in the shadows, Krystianov still hissed at the pain the sunlight caused him, and he envyed Katalina for acquiring the Key that allowed her to walk as a human.

--------------------------------------------

Katalina had almost reached the city now, the shack she had left miles behind. As she approached the sprawled glittery mass of it she gasped in wonder; it was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen. Focusing hard, she used the sight that had been enhanced by the Vampyre bite to zoom in on the moving specks that were the city's inhabitants. There truly were thousands. She licked her lips in anticipation, and then reminded herself that she must find a place for Krystianov and herself to stay.

When she got into the city proper, it was difficult to restrain herself. All of those fragile humans, just waiting to be drunk from.

She shook her head to clear it and began to look around for a hotel or inn to stay in. As she did so, she caught sight of a boy and a girl stopped at a red light on a motorcycle. Just as they stopped, Katalina saw the girl slide a shining key shaped object into her pocket. Katalina smiled evilly. She recognised that shape; it was the same as her Key.

'So, that girl,' she inhaled, trying to catch her scent as the motorcycle roared away, 'dragon girl,' she corrected herself 'has a Key as well. Krystianov will be very interested in this.' She tucked the girls scent away in her memory and then went about the business of finding a place to stay.

Report Spam   Logged

I luvva luv my MLLABFFE. (AlmostSilent) She is the Holmes to my Watson, the Catty to my Luci, the Pidge to my Batman, the Muller to my Light. -HUGZ FOR YOUS!-

DmoneyGuy
Lesser Imp

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2008, 12:18:38 pm »

Lena turned her head around to see a figure walking away. "Hm.." she said, turning her head around again.

"What is it?" Zaitseu said, looking over at Lena. "Something wrong?"

"It's nothing." Lena said, opening her Fire Book, and reading spells, but not casting them. "I just saw a shady figure."

Zaitseu turned around into a neighborhood, and turned right onto the driveway of a big house. "Come on." he said to his friend, "We're here." He gathered his stuff from his motorcycle and opened the front door.

Lena also gathered her books and her staff. He followed Zaitseu into the house.

Later.......

"Whew." Zaitseu said, looking at the digital clock, "Ten o' clock already?" He walked to guest room, where Lena was staying. He knocked on the door, "Hey Lena, you going to sleep yet?"

"No." Lena said from the other side, "I'm going to practice my spells." She walked out of her room, wearing her Beginner Spellcaster uniform, she also had her Fire Book and staff.

"Whatever." Zaitseu said, walking to his room, "Just come back before school." He walked to his room and climbed into his bed. He yawned, and fell aslep.
Report Spam   Logged

TheImpQueen
Impish Mod
Administrator
Lesser Imp

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2008, 05:01:44 pm »

((I do apologise for my 'death' on this forum. I have returned with the will to rp though!))

The city was so full, it was difficult for Katalina to resist feeding. Subtly different blood scents assailed her senses and for a time she stopped breathing all together, just to get the pounding in her head to stop. There were many buildings she would have liked to have stayed in; grand, sweeping towers of shining metal and glass. But most of those were workplaces; offices and suchlike. Eventually though, she found a hotel-like place. It was short compared to the rest of the city, but still of a fairly substantial height. Katalina checked that the chain of her Key was securely fastened and entered the lobby.

Everything gleamed. The marble floor underneath was beautiful. Her flat soled boots whispered across it almost silently.

'Excuse me,' she said smoothly to the man standing behind the reception desk. His electronic eyes whirred up and down her small, lithe frame.

'You wish to have a room?' he queried. Katalina smiled.

'Yes, I do. The very highest room you have, and the one of the best quality.'

'All of the rooms are of the highest possible quality, ma'am,' the man boasted, 'and we just so happen to have the penthouse free. That room is at the very top of the building. Would it suit you?'

'It would suit me very well indeed. How much?'

'100 per night per guest,' the man said. Katalina winced internally. Although they were immortal, and had ammassed large amounts of money over the decades, she and Krystianov still loathed spending large sums of their wealth. But she smiled, anyway; a practised smile that kept her fangs hidden. She pushed a lock of dark hair over her shoulder and reached under her cloak. As she felt for her purse, her fingers brushed along the bone hilts of Dawn and Dusk, the two iron daggers she wielded. A secretive edge came into her smile. She moved her hand on and found the black velvet pouch that held her money.

'I will pay daily,' she said, 'night by night. Expect the money to be here on this desk every morning. I will leave a note.' the man nodded.

'Any paticular reason?'

'I do not know how long I will be staying.'

The man nodded and handed her a key.

'Enjoy your stay.'

Katalina went over to the lifts and got in. She pushed the button for the top floor and stood waiting. As soon as she was in the room, she went over to the window and opened it. The drop down would have been dizzying to a mortal. She grinned excitedly and swung herself out over the ledge. After a moments consideration, she leapt out from the window, away from the side of the building. Her cloak billowed out around her as she fell. She landed cat-like on the street. Surprisingly, nobody had noticed her freefall. They city folk were too preoccupied with their own lives to bother looking up.

The Vampyre headed out into the city again, looking for a dark alley or some such place. When she found the darkest one she could see, she called softly,

'Krystianov.'

'You have found us a room?' her Makers voice reverbrated from the shadows. The male Vampyre pulled himself back into his regular form and dropped his Key into its bag. Katalina nodded to him.

'Once night falls I will take you there. I have arranged to pay day by day. We have the highest and best room in the hotel.'

Krystianov smiled at her and stroked her face with a gloved hand.

'You have done well, my dear Katalina. Go, feed now. I will drink tonight after you have shown me where we are residing. I feel that our stay here will prove fruitful indeed.'

Katalina suddenly remembered the dragon girl with the Key that she had seen earlier and told Krystianov of this. He smiled evilly.

'Our stay will prove more fruitful than I had first imagined. Do not go after the girl yet, wait a while. See what destiny decides for us.' Katalina nodded and left the alley, going out into the sunlight to find a victim to drink from.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum